Sprintbit Playlist Manager is an all-in-one powerful software that lets you create, edit, manage and play playlists and media files.
It includes many valuable features. You can use it as your default multimedia player on your computer.
Please see below what you can do with its features.
|Playlist Editing & Management
- Create and edit playlists in all popular formats: m3u asx pls b4s wpl wax wvx wmx ppl smp xspf zpl pla
- Edit playlist items and their properties
- Convert between different playlist format files
- Store playlist source in database, if you lose your playlist on disk you can restore file from software's database
- Use many tools for editing or updating playlist data like files locations, playback time, paths etc.
- Print and export playlists to some external formats like: PDF, TXT, HTML, RTF, Excel or CSV file
- You can play all major audio files: mp3 mp1 mp2 wav ogg aiff wma m4a mp4 flac aac ac3 wv it xm s3m mod mtm mo3 cda mid and other if you have required codec installed.
- You can play all major video files: mpg mp4 asf avi wmv mkv and many other if you have required codec installed on your computer.
- Play encrypted media files. Files must be encrypted by our Sprintbit File Manager program.
- Play internet media stream, this includes files located on server and internet radio stations.
- Play files in normal, full screen mode or in a standalone window.
- You can maximize your listening experience with Subtitles & Pictures features. Shows subtitles text lines like in karaoke systems.
- Trace your favorite files playback frequency in Playback Statistics feature.
- Schedule media playback at given time using Playback Scheduler
- You can play parts of media files using Bookmarks System
- Schedule media playback on daily basis at given time using Daily Scheduler
- Schedule media playback on week days at given time using Weekly Scheduler
- Start the software with computer and perform scheduled tasks
|Files Management & Other Features
- Built in File Manager let you work directly with your files like in Windows Explorer, you can perform file management tasks such as file deleting, renaming, copying etc.
- View your media files properties
- Search for files in your computer, view pictures etc.